- The Online Training Center and its content can be accessed from anywhere at any time, so it is critical that you receive specific supervisor approval regarding any use of this system. The type of courses you enroll in, cost of the course, and whether or how you will be paid for training time is to be determined by your supervisor. This includes overtime, accessing courses from home, etc… Specific hourly credit is applied to each course. Make sure both you and your supervisor are aware of the time commitment to take a course.
- This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices, is provided only for authorized state government use. All non-authorized users will be deleted from the system without notice. Any or all uses of this system and all files on this system may be intercepted, monitored, recorded, copied, audited, inspected, and disclosed to authorized personnel. By using this system, the user consents to such interception, monitoring, recording, copying, auditing, inspection, and disclosure at the discretion of authorized personnel. Unauthorized or improper use of this system may result in administrative disciplinary action and civil and criminal penalties.
- By continuing to use this system, you indicate your awareness of and consent to these terms and conditions of use. Do not use this system if you do not agree to the conditions stated in these terms.
- For users that are not Montana Department of Corrections staff, please be aware that all content provided on this system is designed around Montana State Laws, State Policies, Department Policy and Procedures and state best practices. This may or may not differ from your agency policy. Please refer all questions to your supervisor.
- All accounts that have not been accessed for over a year will be deactivated.
Last modified: Monday, July 22, 2019, 10:56 AM